The foundation programmes at IIUM ACADEMY are designed to provide students with the required knowledge and necessary skills to prepare them for entry into the degree programmes offered by the various Kulliyyah's (faculties) at IIUM.
Entry into IIUM's Foundation programmes is open to Malaysian and international students but admission processing is handled separately according to applicant's nationality and qualification. The following table shows where applicants should apply in view of their nationality and qualification:
|No.||Applicant's Category||Qualification Used||Admission Processing Office||Application Form|
|1||Bumiputera Malaysian||SPM 2020||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|2||Non-Bumiputera Malaysian||SPM||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|3||Malaysian (Bumi and non-Bumi)||GCE O-Level or other equivalent qualifications||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|4||International students||SPM||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|5||International students||GCE O-Level or other equivalent qualifications||IIUM Academy||Click here|
Students who have successfully completed this foundation programme and achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.5 will be offered admission into Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Arabic for International Communication programme.
|STUDENTS WITH GCSE / IGCSE / GCE O -LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS||STUDENTS WITH SPM QUALIFICATIONS|
1. Minimum Grade A in the following subjects:
2. Minimum Grade D in English, AND
3. Minimum Grade C in the following subjects:
* Evidence of school-based Islamic subject taken in an Islamic-oriented school curriculum may be considered in lieu of the IGCSE Islamiyyat.
1. Minimum Grade C+ in the following subjects:
2. Minimum Grade C in the following subjects:
3. Minimum Grade A- in Arabic Language, AND
4. Minimum Grade B in any Islamic Religious subject.