The foundation programmes at IIUM ACADEMY are designed to provide students with the required knowledge and necessary skills to prepare them for entry into the degree programmes offered by the various Kulliyyah's (faculties) at IIUM.
Entry into IIUM's Foundation programmes is open to Malaysian and international students but admission processing is handled separately according to applicant's nationality and qualification. The following table shows where applicants should apply in view of their nationality and qualification:
|No.||Applicant's Category||Qualification Used||Admission Processing Office||Application Form|
|1||Bumiputera Malaysian||SPM||Academic Management & Admission Division||Click here|
|2||Non-Bumiputera Malaysian||SPM||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|3||Malaysian (Bumi and non-Bumi)||GCE O-Level or other equivalent qualifications||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|4||International students||SPM||IIUM Academy||Click here|
|5||International students||GCE O-Level or other equivalent qualifications||IIUM Academy||Click here|
Students who have successfully completed this foundation programme and achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.5 will be offered admission into one of the following undergraduate degree programmes:
|1.||Bachelor of Information Technology|
|2.||Bachelor of Computer Science|
|STUDENTS WITH GCSE / IGCSE / GCE O-LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS||STUDENTS WITH SPM QUALIFICATIONS|
1. Minimum Grade C in English, AND
2. Minimum Grade C in the following subjects:
3. Minimum Grade C in ONE (1) other subject.
1. Minimum Grade C+ in Bahasa Melayu, AND
2. Minimum Grade B in the following subjects:
3. Minimum Grade C in History, AND
4. Minimum Grade A in Mathematics, AND
5. Minimum TWO (2) Grade B and ONE (1) Grade C+ in other non-language subjects.