To recipients of diplomas and certificates during the 16th session
of the 36th IIUM Convocation
The university has engaged an official photographer to take pictures of the graduand receiving the scroll from the Rector during the ceremony.
If you would like to buy the pictures, the charges set by the official photographer is RM30.00 for 3 pieces (sizes being 11R, 8R and 5R). This amount is to be paid direct to the company’s account as per details below:
Beneficiary Name : PRESTIGE MEDIA STUDIOS SDN BHD
Account No. : 556039057559
Bank : MAYBANK
Payment may be made through online transfer or by using the cash deposit machine (CDM).
In order for us to facilitate the process of securing the photos from the photographer, please provide the proof of payment to us by ONE of the following means:
- Uploading the image of the bank-in / CDM slip to the Google Form at the link: https://bit.ly/36thIIUMConvo-photos-payment
- Sending the image of the bank-in / CDM slip by email to email@example.com.
- (For this option, please write the email subject as SESSION 16 PHOTO and do not forget to write your name and programme).
- Sending the image of the bank-in / CDM slip to WhatsApp no. 01163533055.
- (For this option, please text also your name and programme).
Organizing Committee of Session 16,
36th IIUM Convocation